What is Blue Dream Bud?
Blue Dream Bud, a sativa-dominant hybrid originating in California, has achieved legendary status among West Coast strains. Crossing a Blueberry indica with the sativa Haze, Blue Dream balances full-body relaxation with gentle cerebral invigoration. Novice and veteran consumers alike enjoy the level effects of Blue Dream, which ease you gently into a calm euphoria. Some Blue Dream phenotypes express a more indica-like look and feel, but the sativa-leaning variety remains most prevalent.
With a sweet berry aroma redolent of its Blueberry parent, Blue Dream delivers swift symptom relief without heavy sedative effects. This makes Blue Dream a popular daytime medicine for patients treating pain, depression, nausea, and other ailments requiring a high THC strain.
Blue Dream Experience
This herb is the most popular strain of cannabis around. A top-seller in the West, this slightly Sativa-dominant hybrid comes from California. Let’s be honest; it’s difficult to find a hybrid as perfect as this strain.
This strain is strong, with a THC content that ranges from 17 to 24%. While potent, it’s well-balanced, providing a nice cerebral high with just the right amount of Indica body relaxation.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Blue Dream Oil Pens are available from brands such as Kurvana, Absolute Xtracts, and Canmedi
- Blue Dream shatter, Blue Dream budder and other Blue Dream concentrates are also available from a number of retailers
Medical Benefits of Blue Dream
You don’t become the world’s most beloved strain by only appealing to recreational consumers. Blue Dream is adored by many medical marijuana consumers thanks to its bevy of therapeutic benefits.
- Patients with various ailments can find comfort with this strain. Those in need of daytime pain relief or who need relief from depression, stress, or anxiety tend to enjoy the relaxed, calm sensation this strain produces
- Medical marijuana patients will also love this strain for the relief it offers from arthritis
- This strain’s therapeutic properties also make it suitable for those with PTSD and Bipolar Disorder